Thursday, January 22, 2009

Hello everyone! Yes, please welcome me back into the blogging world. I used to be an avid blogger when I was younger, and then I became really lazy and my "ex-blog" is now a had been. It feels good to be blogging again, a little out of touch, but nevertheless it is a good feeling. I guess it is because it never really crossed my mind that blogging could be of something "formal". Sounds wierd? Well let me explain myself.

In the past, blogging used to be somewhat like an outlet for me to vent my frustrations, and all I did was rant about how boring my life was. And the only thing that made me get back to my blog was because I had other fellow blogger friends who left comments here and there. And being an angsty teenager who needed as much attention as I could get, these little comments delighted me. Eventually I grew out of it, and I realised that I was losing readership fast because if all I talked about was how boring my life was, it would definitely be even more boring for my readers. So I stopped.

And right now I'm back because,
A.) I'm a student in the National University of Singapore
B.) I decided to take up a module called Professional Communication as one of my electives.
C.) This module gave us a task of completing blog posts discussing certain topics each week.

And so, I've picked up blogging again because finally, I've found a different purpose to blogging altogether. Hopefully I'll have some readers staying on with me! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment